Visify is an eLearning platform designed to educate today’s workforce about substance abuse in the workplace and to empower managers and supervisors to effectively use substance abuse testing in protecting their employees and workplace.
Visify offers the ability to quickly access web-based learning modules and even to easily customize these modules to meet employer specific needs. The modules include, but are not limited to:
- Reasonable suspicion training for supervisors
- Drug Free Workplace education programs for employees
- Drug program management training for HR, Safety, and Risk Management professionals
The Visify solution is based on the ideas that online training should:
- Be available and usable 24/7/365
- Provide user-friendly content that enables employees to effectively learn and retain important information
- Automate tracking and compliance for employers, especially for federal and state mandated training requirements
- Offer a cost-effective, low-maintenance method of learning to reach 100% of the workforce
Meet Our Team
Subject Matter Expert
Dr. Donna Smith, Content Development Officer
As one of the principal authors and architects of the regulations for the U.S. military, federal employees, and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing programs, Dr. Smith has over 30 years experience and expertise in regulatory compliance. She is a nationally recognized expert in the areas of Federal drug testing regulations, drug and alcohol testing procedures, drug and alcohol abuse awareness training for employees and managers, medical review officer (MRO) procedures, drug free workplace policy and procedures, and substance abuse prevention and rehabilitation. Since 1990 she has served on the faculties of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) for continuing medical education courses in drug and alcohol testing. Dr. Smith currently serves on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) Federal Drug Testing Advisory Board (DTAB) and is Past President of the Substance Abuse Program Administrators' Association (SAPAA), a national drug and alcohol industry association. Dr. Smith is an invited presenter at national conferences and symposia and is renowned for her training and education courses.